DORGIS APP INSTRUCTIONS
ON THE DASHBOARD
The dashboard is located at:
1. The first time you use the app, you must register
2. You receive a verification email with a password which you will use the first time you get connected. (have a look at Junk mail too)
3. Then, you go to NEW GAME
4. You name the game you create
5. If you press on the PLAYERS, then appear all those that have submitted their score. At the beginning the list is empty.
6. You get the game id which is located on the top of the list and you distribute it to the players
7. You can create as many games as you like with no limitations.
On THE APP
1. As soon as the players finish part 1 or 3, they use the Game ID and a username of their choice in order to submit their score.
2. The answers, the game id and the username (if the user has submitted them) are stored for the entire game duration.
3. If the user presses NEW GAME, then all the above data is deleted from the game.